National Contractors, Inc. has always considered our customers and our employees' well-being a top priority and one we take seriously. We recognize the pandemic has impacted every aspect of everyday life.
We have established stringent safety protocols using the best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "CDC"and NJ COVID-1Information Hub.
In order to comply with the aggressive preventative measures that have been mandated, the following guidelines have been implemented by National Contractors to protect the health of individuals and help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All teams must wear face masks/coverings at every job site and during interaction with customers.
- Our project managers have created a daily pre-screening procedure which includes checking the temperature of every team member before commencing work. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.3 will be required to return home and self-quarantine.
- Our teams are required to adhere to personal hygiene practices to mitigate the risk of infection through frequent handwashing with soap and water or alcohol based hand rub, to avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and cover their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
- Social distancing must be observed at all in-person customer meetings.
- While performing an exterior inspection, the customer may remain safely in their home.
- In certain situations, we can accommodate remote estimates.
- Large meetings have been suspended and transitioned to online engagements.
- We ask anyone with minimum symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine.
- We ask our customers to extend the same courtesy if you are not feeling well. Please call our office and we will reschedule our meeting to a time that is most convenient for you.
- Our warehouse staff adheres to the same safety protocols as our construction teams.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 developments in order to promptly adjust our protocols if needed.
Our customers may feel confident that our commitment to the highest quality standards remains the same.
The pandemic created a unique environment that requires us to work together to deliver our services in a safe and timely manner.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and to a time when we may greet you again with a firm handshake!
KC and John